Ridgehomefurnishings Furniture Bad Service
I have purchased coaches from them in 2009.The coaches didnt even last five months before the cushions started to flatten to the floor.
When I purchased, them I bought a 5 year warranty for eighty dollars. There is also holes in them. When I called customer service they made me fill out a paper which took two weeks to come. Then when I filled out the papers they said the coaches weren't covered for that when it says on the warranty it is.
Then when I tried to call customer service they wouldn't even answer and when they did answer when I told them my claim they hung up on me. I paid a thousand dollars + for the coaches and warranty combined and know they say the warranty doesn't cover that when I have the papers to prove that it is covered by that. I am serousisly pissed, they should fix my coach.
Never buy from them or buy a GuardsMan warranty.If you are going to buy furniture by from
ValueCity or Fws.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hughes Furniture 7400S Sofa Travler
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I was investigating a travel deal advertised on "Deal Chicken" (similar to Groupon) that seemed too good to be true. It was $395 for an 8-day, 7-night vacation for..."
- "I'm very unhappy with my mouth and services I received in your Chili Rochester office. I would like a refund and my check back asap. I will never come back...."
- "I am extremely disappointed with etrailer service. My initial order was for a trailer hitch and wiring for my 2015 VW Tiguan. When I figured out on my..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."