Ridgehomefurnishings Furniture Bad Service

I have purchased coaches from them in 2009.The coaches didnt even last five months before the cushions started to flatten to the floor.

When I purchased, them I bought a 5 year warranty for eighty dollars. There is also holes in them. When I called customer service they made me fill out a paper which took two weeks to come. Then when I filled out the papers they said the coaches weren't covered for that when it says on the warranty it is.

Then when I tried to call customer service they wouldn't even answer and when they did answer when I told them my claim they hung up on me. I paid a thousand dollars + for the coaches and warranty combined and know they say the warranty doesn't cover that when I have the papers to prove that it is covered by that. I am serousisly pissed, they should fix my coach.

Never buy from them or buy a GuardsMan warranty.If you are going to buy furniture by from

ValueCity or Fws.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ridgehomefurnishings. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ridgehomefurnishings.
Filing a new complaint about